At times, network admins need to change their IP address, they need to do it fast and go back and forth with the configurations. They do so for troubleshooting, debugging, testing etc etc etc…
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Setting up Web Proxy Autodiscovery Protocol (WPAD) using DNS
- Squid transparent proxy for https / ssl traffic
- Setting up Automatic Proxy Configuration (PAC) file
- 10 alternatives to Moodle for e-Learning software, LMS Platform using open source/GPL
- How to upgrade Cirtix Xen 5.0 to 5.5 to 5.6 to 6.0
- Setting up backup mail exchange server with sendmail
- Internet content filtering and bandwidth management for Schools
- Proxy auto configuration for an enterprise network
- What is ECM? Document workflow work in an ECM?
- File sharing, Document management and collaboration with Alfresco
- I love Dropbox because of simplicity db.tt/BgiDhKqf 11 months ago
- Going through, Alfresco 4 Enterprise Content Management Implementation | Packt Publishing packtpub.com/alfresco-4-ent… 11 months ago
- Here is Today: hereistoday.com via @whitevinyluk 1 year ago
- Avoid Impulse Eating By Feeding Your Emotional Hunger
- Seretse Khama: "A people without a past is a people without a soul."
- Why Do Fans of Winning Sports Teams Riot? Chalk It Up to Mob Mentality.
- You Have More Willpower Than You Think
- West African Musicians Harness the Power of Song to Inform Public About Ebola
- A last-minute Halloween costume: Be a TED speaker
- TED Talk data visualized as a flow of words and a sphere of connections
- The economy in 20 short films, what was on that NASA rocket and the Oscars for wildlife photographers
- 8 smart strategies TEDx organizers use to find great speakers
- How to run a brainstorm for introverts (and extroverts too)